Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Getting Ready

things are getting done, but not without a few bumps ^^^^^^^ in the road.


we are finally living in our new house and the new floors have been put in.
a cute little nook with bay windows in our dining/kitchen.


a view of my new workshop from my kitchen window. (not too bad for travel time to work)

they are doing inspections on the building today. Let's hope all goes well so I can open my pod and get to work.

But I have been working on a few new things at home until everything gets gone.
peat pots, new paper, and I acquired 300 more burlap coffee bags that will be $3.50 each


also a paper note pad 5" x 17" long. kind of matchbook style.
ok here are just some more fun photos.....


ok by now I'm sure you can tell Carmen (I) am writing this, not Christina (My computer guru)
I guess I have to learn sometime....
Anyway I hope to open soon, I miss everyone and am sooooooo ready to work again.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Miz Carmen! So good to hear from you, "I" couldn't tell it was you,, well done! I hope the inspections go well and you are open soon. I'm sure people are chompin at the bit to come out. The house looks wonderful! Mel was just asking about you yesterday, were your ears burning??? lol I love the white on white, and the floors look great! The peat pots turned out nice, and the signs on the piano are pretty kewl. I wish I had your energy. I hope it stops snowing, it seems mother nature didn't get the memo about spring.
    Hang in there, we are praying for you!
    Love
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete